Tag Archives: Moringa testimony
The Ultimate Superfood
Containing over 90 nutrients, 36 anti-inflammatory properties and 46 antioxidants, Moringa (Moringa Oleifera) is one of nature’s most nutritious foods. Ideal for helping our bodies maintain optimum health and balance.
Ideal for helping our bodies maintain optimum health, the nutrition in this miraculous tree has been traditionally used to help address over 300 different diseases and disorders.
Moringa leaves are highly nutritious and are rich in vitamins K, A, C, B6,Manganese, Magnesium, Riboflavin, Calcium, Thiamin, Potassium, Iron, Protein and Niacin. Unlike traditional multivitamins, the nutrients found in moringa are readily absorbed into the body, providing an abundance of naturally occurring nutrients.
Moringa also contains all 8 essential amino acids making it one of the few plants that provide a complete protein source.
It is rich in flavonoids, including Quercetin, Kaempferol, Beta-Sitosterol, Caffeoylquinic acid and Zeatin.
Zeatin contains powerful anti-aging properties. No plant has a greater abundance of zeatin than the moringa plant. In fact, moringa has ……several thousand times more zeatin than any other known plan!
Some of the possible BENEFITS of the Moringa Leaf:
- Boosts the natural defenses of the body
- Nourishes the brain and eyes
- Helps regulate a healthy metabolism
- Promotes healthy cell structure
- Promotes healthy cholesterol levels
- Supports healthy function of the liver and the kidneys
- Beautifies the skin
- Acts as a natural antbiotic
- Increases energy
- Lowers blood sugar levels
- Aids in proper digestion
- Contains powerful atioxidants that reduce the risk of tumors and the effects of aging
- Possesses strong ant-inflammatory properties
- Promotes a healthy circulatory system
- Supports the normal sugar levels
- Helps detoxify the body
- Eeffective against nervous system disorders including normal and migraine headaches
- Gives a feeling of general wellness