Moringa Oil for Beautiful Skin
Moringa oil’s possible benefits include:
- skin care and rejuvenation
- wrinkle reduction and skin blemish removal (contains 4 times the collagen of Carrot Oil)
- when used as a massage oil, may help relieve fatigue in the muscles
- helps maintain stronger and healthier hair
- when rubbed on the head may help to reduce hair loss
- when rubbed on the head may help relieve headaches
- contains antiseptic and anti-inflammatory properties, which help heal minor skin complaints such as cuts, bruises, burns, insect bites, rashes and scrapes quickly
- effective on snake and insect bites to help reduce swelling and itchiness and remove poisons
Skin is a semi permeable membrane and can absorb 60% of the nutrients applied on the exterior part of the skin.
The skin is one of the most powerful indicators of health.
Moringa Oil contains Vitamins C, E, A, K, and B complex, as well as minerals – all of which help improve skin health and appearance.
- Vitamin C & E work by reducing the damage caused by free radicals, a harmful byproduct of sunlight, smoke, and pollution
- Vitamin E can also help reduce wrinkles and make your skin look and feel smoother
- Vitamin A is necessary for the maintenance and repair of skin tissue
- Moringa oil is rich in copper and calcium, important nutrients for the skin
- Moringa’s surplus of nutrients help to support overall skin health
Moringa oil is among the most desired oils used in skin care products and cosmetics, chosen for its many antioxidants and documented skin-rejuvenating properties. These antioxidants do wonders for aging and nutrient-depleted skin.
With an impressive oleic acid content of 72%, Moringa oil penetrates deeply into the skin, delivering vital nutrients and helping the skin and hair retain moisture.
The value of Moringa has long since been known to the ancients. This may explain why the Egyptians placed vases of Moringa oil in their tombs for use in the afterlife.